Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AVALUATION.

my learning:

1. DID YOU WORK HARD? Yes, but sometimes I disturbed with Carla.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK? Yes, every week, I organize my work with my friend Carla.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU? The most difficult for me, was the writings.
4. WHAT DID YOU LEARN? I learn speak, and write better.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE? I need to improve the writings and speaking

activities in the language room:


My favorite activity is the dialogue, because I spend good with my friend.
I like the magazine too, because is interesting and there are curiosities.
I don't like the writings, because are very boring.

What's best blog in your class? Why? My favorite blog is Carla's blog, because is organized and there are all the things.
What's best ESO BLOG? My faborite blog is ----, because are all of the things, and is very organized.





No comments:

Post a Comment